18 Things Union-Proof
Companies DO DIFFERENTLY
ENTER YOUR EMAIL BELOW AND GET FREE INSIDER SECRETS FROM COMPANIES THAT KNOW HOW TO PROTECT AGAINST UNIONIZATION.
In this free download, you will learn how other businesses...
- Create and use new employee orientation programs that engage and inspire from day one.
- Develop effective communication programs so employees understand the full range of benefits available to them.
- Focus on training front-line leaders to make union-free philosophy part of the company culture.
- Maintain a direct connection with employees, and encourage employee input.
- Ensure that employees are well-educated on the potential impact of unionization.
- Create high-preforming leaders who are skilled at developing and maintaining positive employee relations.
- Invest in the appropriate training resources to regularly engage and inspire employees.
- Create a union-proof employee experience.
- Pay competitive wages and benefits.
- Maintain safe facilities and an employee safety program that complies with state and federal regulations.
- Cultivate an efficient, unbiased and fair grievance system that resolves worker complaints with expediency.
- Establish solutions to manage effective employee communication during times of crisis.
- Educate employees on their rights under the national labor relations act, and prepare them to respond appropriately to unionization efforts.
- Refuse to engage in unfair labor practices, which include threatening, interrogating or spying on employees.
- Get leaders into alignment around the soft skills that foster an environment of positive employee relations.
- Regularly review and update policies and procedures, and then communicate the changes to employees.
- Uphold fair employee promotion policies that are rigorously enforced to prevent departmental or management favoritism or discrimination.
- Educate themselves.
Copyright UnionProof | Projections. All Rights Reserved. - Disclaimer