“CUE is the only place you can go to network and learn exclusively about positive employee relations and labor relations. The people are incredible. It’s a “can’t miss” meeting.” -CUE member, on the recent CUE survey
10) Those “Ask the Experts” dudes & dudettes, Nick Kalm (CCAC) , Tammie Rattray (LLAC) , Mark Stubley (LLAC) , Walter Orechwa (CCAC Chair) and Mark Codd (Publix) should take their act on the road. They are smarter than they look and funny to boot. I should have asked more questions…
9) When CUE brings in Scott Daly from Seal Team 4 to get the message to the members, it’s time to sit up straight and pay attention. Serious training via Focus 3’s system: Leaders + Culture + Behavior = Results. “You don’t get the results you want. You get what you lead.”
8) Who’s the curmudgeon? Oh, wait that’s funny man, Karl Ahlrichs and his talented assistant, Jen Hauck from Gregory & Appel Insurance, “explaining complex HR subjects to an audience that does not care!” And explain they did.
5) Do you know “How Engagement Impacts ROI?” I do now, thanks to Fiona. That’s CCAC member and DOCTOR Fiona Jamison. I felt smarter just listening to her British accent.
3) CUE math is much easier than my high school math. “What you put into CUE is ≥ what you get out of CUE.” It’s all about making connections.
and number 1…
“from Joe Finnamore, UPS and outgoing Board Chair, when he saw all those CUE members lined up for drinks AND then lined up for rides at the Dallara IndyCar Factory Experience, “Little car, big trouble!”
WHAT SHOULD YOU DO NEXT?
Put April 15-17, 2018 on your calendar now and budget to attend the CUE Spring Conference in Tampa and the Fall conference in Minneapolis on September 23-25, 2018. Notice, I said Fall conference not Winter, winter is not coming to Minneapolis while CUE is there.
Sell Girl Scout cookies, Krispy Kreme or Chick-fil-A; mow lawns if you have too! There is no excuse to not attend. If you cannot attend, then tap a lucky co-worker or two or three.
Is there someone in your industry or even outside of your industry that YOU KNOW would benefit from this experience? Then why are you keeping it a secret? Do I have to do everything? Share today, stop being selfish.
Stop reading this and do it now.
Why are you still here?
Go away, reach out, they will thank you.
I thank you.